The Texas Health Services Authority (THSA) is seeking software development services to help the THSA develop an HL7® Fast Healthcare Information Resources (FHIR®) based-application using the HL7® FHIR® Situational Awareness for Novel Epidemic Response (SANER) Implementation Guide (the FHIR® SANER IG). This application (the SANER App) will support computation of situational awareness measures using the FHIR® SANER IG. It will also develop or enhance and deploy a FHIR® Server (the SANER SERVER) supporting FHIR® R4 Resources for measure reporting and data collection.
RFP Procurement Details:
- Re-Released SANER App RFP Document
- Deadlines for Submission of Questions and Responses:
- Notice of Intent to Respond due on May 10, 2021
- Deadline for Questions regarding this procurement due on May 10, 2021.
- The THSA will respond to questions regarding this procurement no later than May 17, 2021.
- Proposals are due on May 28, 2021.
- Tentative Award Announcement on June 11, 2021.
- Anticipated Contract Start Date on June 28, 2021.