THSA Releases PULSE RFPThe THSA is seeking a Vendor to provide the necessary technical services to design and implement Patient Unified Lookup System for Emergencies (PULSE) in the state of Texas.
PULSE Procurement Details:
- PULSE RFP Document
- Deadlines for Submission of Questions and Responses:
- Questions regarding this procurement are due by 5:00 PM CT on Friday, March 27, 2020.
- The THSA will respond to questions regarding this procurement no later than 5:00 PM CT on Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
- Responses to this procurement are due by 5:00 PM Central Time on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
- The THSA intends to select a vendor under this procurement no later than Friday, April 10, 2020.
Check Out Our Events
Learn about all the events THSA will be attending or hosting!
Ready to talk?
Our team is happy to answer any questions or comments regrading our products & certification. Click on the button below and we’ll get back to you shortly!
MORE INFORMATION ON THSA
View Our Leadership Team
A 12-member Board of Directors appointed by the Governor with advice and consent of the Texas Senate governs the Texas Health Services Authority (the Authority)
The Authority accomplishes this purpose through its state-level health information exchange (HIE) and privacy and security certification and supporting programs.
Apply for a job!
If you’re interested in a career at the Authority, view our current employment opportunities.