THSA Re-Releases RFP for FHIR® -Based Application Software Development ServicesSeeking software development services to help the THSA develop an HL7® Fast Healthcare Information Resources (FHIR®)
The Texas Health Services Authority (THSA) is seeking software development services to help the THSA develop an HL7® Fast Healthcare Information Resources (FHIR®) based-application using the HL7® FHIR® Situational Awareness for Novel Epidemic Response (SANER) Implementation Guide (the FHIR® SANER IG). This application (the SANER App) will support computation of situational awareness measures using the FHIR® SANER IG. It will also develop or enhance and deploy a FHIR® Server (the SANER SERVER) supporting FHIR® R4 Resources for measure reporting and data collection.
RFP Procurement Details:
- Re-Released SANER App RFP Document
- Deadlines for Submission of Questions and Responses:
- Notice of Intent to Respond due on May 10, 2021
- Deadline for Questions regarding this procurement due on May 10, 2021.
- The THSA will respond to questions regarding this procurement no later than May 17, 2021.
- Proposals are due on May 28, 2021.
- Tentative Award Announcement on June 11, 2021.
- Anticipated Contract Start Date on June 28, 2021.
Check Out Our Events
Learn about all the events THSA will be attending or hosting!
Ready to talk?
Our team is happy to answer any questions or comments regrading our products & certification. Click on the button below and we’ll get back to you shortly!
MORE INFORMATION ON THSA
View Our Leadership Team
A 12-member Board of Directors appointed by the Governor with advice and consent of the Texas Senate governs the Texas Health Services Authority (the Authority)
Apply for a job!
If you’re interested in a career at the Authority, view our current employment opportunities.
Organization Documents & More
Access our recent request for proposals, policy guidance, organztion information & more documents here.