THSA Releases RFP for HIETexas EDEN Business PlanningThe Texas Health Services Authority (THSA) is seeking an individual/entity (Vendor) to help the THSA respond to and prepare for the ever-changing health information exchange (HIE) market in the State of Texas.
The HIE and HIT landscape, within Texas as well as nationwide, has changed substantially in the past few years. THSA seeks support in facilitating state-wide health information exchange including but not limited to consultative services and recommendations that assist THSA with achieving strategic vision of a connected health information exchange across Texas.
RFP Procurement Details:
- HIETexas EDEN Business Planning RFP
- Deadlines for Submission of Questions and Responses:
- Deadline for Questions regarding this procurement due on September 3, 2021.
- The THSA will respond to questions regarding this procurement no later than September 7, 2021.
- Proposals are due on September 15, 2021.
- Tentative Award Announcement on September 17, 2021.
Check Out Our Events
Learn about all the events THSA will be attending or hosting!
Ready to talk?
Our team is happy to answer any questions or comments regrading our products & certification. Click on the button below and we’ll get back to you shortly!
MORE INFORMATION ON THSA
View Our Leadership Team
A 12-member Board of Directors appointed by the Governor with advice and consent of the Texas Senate governs the Texas Health Services Authority (the Authority)
Apply for a job!
If you’re interested in a career at the Authority, view our current employment opportunities.
Organization Documents & More
Access our recent request for proposals, policy guidance, organztion information & more documents here.