The Texas Health Services Authority (THSA) is seeking software development services to help the THSA develop an HL7® Fast Healthcare Information Resources (FHIR®) based-application using the HL7® FHIR® Situational Awareness for Novel Epidemic Response (SANER) Implementation Guide (the FHIR® SANER IG). This application (the SANER App) will support computation of situational awareness measures using the FHIR® SANER IG. It will also develop or enhance and deploy a FHIR® Server (the SANER SERVER) supporting FHIR® R4 Resources for measure reporting and data collection.
RFP Procurement Details:
- SANER App RFP Document
- Deadlines for Submission of Questions and Responses:
- Notice of Intent to Respond due on March 22, 2021
- Questions regarding this procurement due on March 22, 2021.
- The THSA will respond to questions regarding this procurement no later than March 29, 2021.
- Responses to this procurement are due on April 2, 2021.
- The THSA intends to select a vendor under this procurement no later than April 21, 2021.